Markets Higher On Oil. Key Trades Analyzed
The markets moved higher today on the back of a weaker Dollar and stronger oil. Stocks like Chevron and Exxon are surging today, carrying the Dow Jones Industrial Average. While the market awaits the FOMC minutes from the last meeting, this video discusses key trades given recently and the amazing amounts of money made. In addition, new setups are discussed on current charts as the markets trade.
Here is the video on Youtube:
Related Articles on Stock Market Investments.com
- Forex Markets – Trading Internationally
- The World Wide Forex market
- How to Get Started in Stock Option Trading
- Who is Participating in Forex Market Trades?
- Practicing in the Forex Market
Latest News (external links)
- Stock Market Picking Software Based On Twitter, Facebook, and Google Activity...
- Bond Market Investing
- Is There Value In Today's Stock Market?
Recent Articles on this site
- How To Buy Stocks Online SAFELY
- How to Invest in Oil & Gas
- Markets Higher On Oil. Key Trades Analyzed
- Why Trade Commodities & Futures.
- What Is a Commodity Broker Salary?
- A new stock trading system that is sophisticated but simple
- Stock Market Tutorial On Risk Management
- Day Trading For A Living: What Anyone Considering A Career As A Professional Trader Needs To Know
- How to Buy Stocks Without a Broker
- How to Choose Your 1st Stock
Sign up for the free Daily newsletter, filled with tips and advice on Stock Market Investing, Stock Market Fundamentals, Day Trading, Online Trading, Commodities, Mutual Funds, Foreign Exchange and Options. Your email address will be kept confidential and won't be shared. Easily unsubscribe at any time.
If you enjoy the free information available on this site, you're sure to enjoy the free newsletter as well:
Site Search Tags:Stock Market, Investing, Commodities, Mutual Funds, Day Trading, Online Trading, Foreign Exchange, Options,
Share and Enjoy:
June 05 2011 06:11 am | Commodities Trading